Stacked Adventures encourages people to try an overnight kayak adventure. It is one of the best and safest ways to have an intimate wilderness and wildlife experience with minimal impact on your body. See backpacking packages to stack these 2 adventures together (discounts apply for stacking packages).
See 'Day Outings' and 'Workshops' for other related kayaking adventures.
Stacked Adventures Kayaking is our specialty! Imagine paddling into your own private beach, exploring tide pools, enjoying dinner by an intimate camp fire, and sleeping on the beach within a stone's throw from the waves. Kayaking in the Bay Area offers scenic beauty and encounters with marine life while feeling surrounded by nature all within an hour of San Francisco. Stacked Adventures can provide the best of what the Bay Area has to offer in local, organic farm fresh fruits, cheeses and much more local flavors to enhance your 'local' experience.
A kayak overnight camping trip allows you to feel a sense of adventure as you explore a wilderness area. You will have a wonderful time relaxing in safety, comfort and ease.
Stacked Adventures kayaking experiences are designed for people new and familiar to kayaking. We only use top quality sea kayaks designed for recreational touring (see gear link for detailed information). You can experience coastal wilderness with comfort, ease, and excitement! Our professional guides can assist with:
customizing your adventure
deliver gear to you or your destination
help improve your kayaking skills
provide a nature tour
guide you to your destination
Concierge service is available to help with trip planning,
gear, and other services.
Each package includes:
- Kayak packages are up to 5 days
- Touring kayak, 2 paddles, life jacket, spray skirt
- Sponge, Pump, Paddle Float, Marine Radio, First Aid Kit,
3 Dry Bags, Kayak Emergency Kit
- Kayak Car Mount Kit, Lock
- Delivery of gear and 1 hour tutorial*
- A guide sheet on local attractions (waterfalls, hiking trails, tide pools, etc.), activities, delicious kayak meals, and safety tips
- Concierge service available to help with guide, food, transportation, and general assistance service is available
* add fee for services outside San Francisco, San Mateo, Marin, Alameda, & Contra Costa counties.
Single person package $625
Meet Up Kayaking
Meet other local paddlers while enjoying the area. Locations vary around Alameda (Encinal Boat Ramp, Grand St. Marina, & Towata Park). Bring your boat, or rent one (reserving rentals is highly recommended), meet like minded people and have fun while paddling!
Click here to go to the
"Meet Up" site.
Stacked Adventures copyright. All rights reserved.