Cancellations require a 2 week notice for a full refund. Cancellations within 2 weeks of delivery date will receive a 50% refund.
6. What if weather requires us to cancel the trip?
You will receive a credit for the same trip.
7. I am coming from out of town, can you store my luggage while we use your services?
Yes, free of charge during your rental period.
8. I want to use your services but I want to travel outside of the Bay Area, is this ok?
Yes! California has so many places...
9. I have a special diet, can you accommodate me?
Yes, just let know what you need. Bay Area is a cuisine mecca!
10. I need to have my medicine kept cold, can this be done in a wilderness setting without electricity?
Yes, very easily.
11. I have a barrier to these types of activities, but I would still like to participate. Can you accommodate?
Yes, if feasible. We will do everything possible to accommodate. Please keep in mind some locations may not be suitable / hazardeous to you.
12. I only need some of the gear, can I rent just those items? I want items that are not your gear list, can you get those too?
Depends, contact us.
Depends on the gear & circumstances. The wilderness can take its toll on gear as can you when NOT using gear properly. A deposit fee is collected on each rental and will be deducted from this. Typically, a refundable deposit fee is collected prior to each rental; 40% of these total rental fee.
After each use.
Yes! We will make you a great deal, too.