Our luxurious camping packages are intended to be comfortable, easy to use, and fun! For couples, we recommend a queen sized bed with linens rather than the typical sleeping bag with pad set-up. For families, we recommend one of the activity kits.
Food always tastes better when you are camping and we want to help you prepare that in ease; all packages include a kitchenette with gas BBQ, dual burner stove, and utensils.
related camping options.
Imagine the ease of stepping into a camp site already set up and customized for you. Bay Area camping allows people to experience the great outdoors while still having all of the comforts of home. Stacked Adventures can handle the logistics of planning where to go, providing the appropriate gear and food. We can provide the best of what the Bay Area has to offer in local, organic farm fresh fruits, cheeses and much more local flavors to enhance your camp experience.
Stacked Adventures can provide everything you need to get your adventure going. We can simply rent the appropriate gear to you or, using our concierge service, we can have everything set up for you when you arrive and take it down when you leave.
Stacked Adventures luxurious camp packages can provide everything you will need to have a successful camping experience. We only use top quality gear designed to be incredibly comfortable and easy to use (see gear link for detailed information). You can experience the best of what California has to offer in the great outdoors with all the comfort, ease, and excitement you can imagine! Our professional guides can assist with:
customizing your adventure
guiding you to your destination
deliver and setup gear to you or your destination
help improve your wilderness skills
provide a nature tour
Concierge service is available to help with trip planning,
gear, and other services.
Each rental Package includes:
- Camp packages are up to 7 days
- Tent, 2 sleeping bag w/ liner & pad, welcome mat
- Kitchenette, Cooler, gas Stove & BBQ
- Plates, Bowls, Cups, Pots, Pans, Utensils, misc. cooking supplies
- 2 Gravity Camp Chairs, 2 lanterns, 2 flash lights, AC/DC adapter
- Table Cloth, Vase, Cleaning Supplies, First Aid Kit
- 1 FREE optional item (see gear link for options)
- Delivery of gear and 1 hour tutorial*
- A guide sheet on local attractions (waterfalls, hiking trails, tide pools, etc.), activities, delicious camp meals, and safety tips
- Concierge service available to help with guide, food, transportation, and general assistance service is available
* added fee for services outside of San Francisco, Marin, Alameda, Contra Costa, San Mateo Counties
Double person package $275 per person
Stacked Advetnures copyright. All rights reserved.